Join or Renew below!
We appreciate your membership support. We're the organization in New England that builds, maintains and protects the trails that we enjoy riding. Our mission is to educate and advocate for our sport--to do this we need your financial support. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit, your membership dues are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
NEMBA launched a new membership management system on March 15th!
This new system will allow you to access and update your membership profile and other details at any time. Other benefits include automatic renewal reminders; instantly processed renewals; easier management of auto-renewal membership subscriptions; and a digital version of your membership card available at any time!
There is also easier navigation for donating to your Chapter, or a specific project, and a refreshed online NEMBA Store!
A standard NEMBA membership for an individual is $40 and for a family is $60, and there are additional tiers of support available as well.
Joining NEMBA has its Privileges!
- You'll be part of the local and regional NEMBA community, with access to thousands of rides each year.
- A year’s worth of NEMBA’s magazine, SingleTracks
- A NEMBA bumper sticker and helmet sticker to show your support
- NEMBA’s digital Newsletter - TrailMix
- 15% off overnight accommodations at D Acres
- Discounted tickets and season's passes at Highland Mountain Bike Park. $5 off days passes or 5% off a regular season pass.
- 40% off TrailForks Pro (coupon code provided on membership benefits page)
- Specific Level Benefits
- $1000+ Steward members get a commemorative Pedro’s wrench and the following;
- $500+ Advocate members become part of NEMBA's Gold Headcap Leadership Society and the following;
- $250+ Benefactor members get a pair of custom Sock Guy Supporter socks and the following;
- $100+ Supporter members get a custom Supporter Sticker
- SPOT Insurance discount
- But most importantly, you'll be supporting mountain biking and help us fulfill our mission to promote and protect our sport throughout the region.
Corporate Matching Gift:
Many companies provide corporate matching funds to non-profits such as NEMBA. This is an easy way for you to double your donation (or more!). Please contact your Human Resources department to find out if your NEMBA donation is eligible for a corporate match. NEMBA is an educational 501 (c) 3 nonprofit, and meets federal eligibility for these programs.
NEMBA can be found on the following giving platforms:
- Fidelity Charitable