Come join SNH NEMBA for our Family Fun Ride at Mine Falls Park in Nashua, NH on Saturday 9/28 (rain date Sunday 9/29)
- Free event
- Multiple lead rides each hour (routes will not be marked)
- All ages & skill levels welcome
- Snacks and drinks after each ride
- Helmets required for all riders
- Minors must ride with a parent
- Online waiver must be signed for all participants
The routes are:
1) Very Easy 1-Mile Loop: half paved, half dirt double track, very flat, appropriate for all skill levels and ages, striders, strollers and walking welcome.
2) Easy 2-Mile Loop: all dirt double track, mostly flat
young kids and older, riders should know how to use bike brake to slow down. There is one slight hill and a downhill.
3) Novice 6-Mile Loop: Mix of double & single track, a few climbs, roots and rocks older kids and adults, mountain bike required. (Water stop mid route provided by SNH NEMBA)
All participants are required to sign an online waiver. Save time by filling it out before the event at the following link:
Hope to see you all there!!