Join us for incredibly beautiful cycling on dirt roads, quiet paved back roads, and gentle dirt trails of New Hampshire!
This ride is a gorgeous loop, starting and ending in New Boston, New Hampshire. We've ridden here a lot and have found an exceptional number of friendly people in the town and along the route.
We’re offering three fully-supported locations on the ride: one at the start, one mid-ride full of your favorite packaged bike foods, water and Ride Studio Iced Mochas, and post-ride, we'll have a filling meal for you to enjoy.
- Ride Type: Remote paved and dirt roads, social distance riding
- Time & Date: Saturday, May 22. The first rider rolls out at 7:30 am
- Starting Point: New Hampshire
- Distance: 104 km, 65 miles
- Price: $65 - Register Here
Your Registration includes:
- A gorgeous, well-planned route: You’ll receive a well-vetted route file for your GPS computer, parking directions/instructions.
- Staffed starting location with friendly faces, water, bike tools, portable toilets.
- Staffed food stop with water, packaged bike food, Ride Studio Cafe Iced Mochas.
- If you're riding alone, you have the peace of mind knowing there are other riders on the same route.
- Route support via a cyclist riding sweep - you won't be the last rider.
- You can ride this with your friends, as long as you and your friends register telling us this.
- Substantial lunch at the end of the ride of delicious, just-prepared food that will hit the spot!