Quiet Corner NEMBA Wednesday Women's Ride
Women’s Wednesday Ride 6pm, recurring every Wednesday starting July 1
Ride Level: Intermediate
This is a Women's ONLY ride focused on fun, friendships, mentoring, learning, sharing and encouragement. The ride is gear toward intermediate and up level riders. It is a no drop ride with the pace set by the group. There will be opportunities to stop and session sections of trail for encouragement of skill advancement. The location of the ride will vary week to week.
Contact Cris Cadiz with any questions.
You must register for the ride using the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/qc-womens-wednesday-rides-registration-110998826478
Be sure to check off "Do you agree to report the onset of any of these symptoms during the ride and remove yourself from the ride?
The ride leader will respond with location and directions
- You MUST register on Eventbrite, including health screening questions
- Limited to 10 riders, including leader
- If you sign up and can’t make it, please cancel and let ride coordinator know so another rider can take your spot
- Bring mask or buff to have at the ready
- Practice social distancing
- No parking lot parties
- Exaggerate courtesy to other trail users
- Review NEMBA guidance here: https://nemba.org/news/nemba-covid-guidance-individual-and-group-rides
- Remember to sign annual ride waiver: https://www.smartwaiver.com/splash/17029/