Mellow Monday 6pm, recurring every Monday starting June 29
Ride Level: Intermediate
The Mellow Monday Ride is a perfect easy paced ride designed as a recovery ride for weekend warriors or those that like a slower paced ride. This ride is geared towards intermediate skill level and up. Always a No Drop (no one is left behind) and route/distance to fit the group.
Contact Heather Merson with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must register for the ride using the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/qc-mellow-monday-rides-registration-110997143444
Be sure to check off "Do you agree to report the onset of any of these symptoms during the ride and remove yourself from the ride?
The ride leader will respond with location and directions
- You MUST register on Eventbrite, including health screening questions
- Limited to 10 riders, including leader
- If you sign up and can’t make it, please cancel and let ride coordinator know so another rider can take your spot
- Bring mask or buff to have at the ready
- Practice social distancing
- No parking lot parties
- Exaggerate courtesy to other trail users
- Review NEMBA guidance here: https://nemba.org/news/nemba-covid-guidance-individual-and-group-rides
- Remember to sign annual ride waiver: https://www.smartwaiver.com/splash/17029/