Duration: 3 hr
For · Members of Southern NH NEMBA and anyone else that would like to join us.
The session series is back! We will ease in with our first stop at Yudicky.
Location: Yudicky Farm, Nashua NH - The big parking area.
Rider needs & expectations:
- Gather by 9AM, rolling out by 9:15
- Helmets are required, other pads and protective equipment at the discretion of the rider
- Signed NEMBA waiver (covers all rides for the year): https://smartwaiver.com/splash/17029
- Functioning bike and a willingness to fail in front of others for the sake of learning
- A smile when you do something that you didn't think you could.
- We welcome beginners for the re-start of the series. All activities are optional and within your comfort level, with discouragement of any peer pressure (but plenty of encouragement where needed!)
We will focus on bike control over technical terrain (roots and rocks). We will work on some steering exercises before taking to the trail for ~2 miles of practice including some light climbing.
- I am the last person you want to ask for mechanical or bike setup questions, I will let your local friendly bike shop assist with that
- This time we aren't into the sessions that will cover the wooden features or jumps that Yudicky is known for, keep your eye out for future sessions for that
Lets Ride ! Read more about [node:title]