Slate Valley Trails, Poultney
Slate Valley has some of the best trail riding in all of New England.
There are trails for all levels of riders.
Slate Valley Trails manages the systems and does the trail work.
The parking location is at the fairgrounds which is pretty central to the area.
If you ride here frequently, join Slate Valley Trails.
This description is from their website.
- Each trail system in the Slate Valley Trails Network has its own unique guidelines, and may have different land ownership.
- Please respect our landowners and guidelines as using these trails is a privilege.
- Please review trailhead parking guidelines and options.
- Use trails at own risk!
- Cell Service/WiFi: There is complementary, seasonal public Wi-Fi at the Fairgrounds trailhead. Cell service on trails is still spotty.
- Want to get all our updates? Subscribe!