11/3/19 9:00am to 3:30pm
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD!
The One, the Only, the WICKED RIDE is back for 2019!
North Shore NEMBA has made this event into one of New England’s "must-do" mountain biking events, and it's a great final gathering of mountain bikers before the snow begins to fly. This year we’ll showcase the best trails “Harold Parka” has to offer, not so coincidentally built by North Shure NEMBA's trail building gurus.
Get ready to LOCK 'N LOAD – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD!
Live Music! Great Food! Awesome Raffle! “Best-In-Show” Prizes
$10 for NEMBA members. $25 for the General Public. Free if you join or renew your NEMBA membership, $35. PLEASE bring cash to streamline the registration process!
There will be arrowed courses for beginner, intermediate and advanced riders. This year, there will be led rides for BEGINNERS ONLY. All other riders will follow the arrows!
JRA Cycles is back again wrenching it up with 2 tents full of demos from: Niner, Intense, Pivot, Devinci and Evil. Also, gravel bikes from Devinci and Niner!!
Cannondale will join us with a broad range of 2020 demo bikes to take for a spin!
Decarolis of N. Andover has joined the Wicked Event with their custom FAT bikes!
Wheelworks of Belmont is back with both Specialized Stumpjumpers and a few Yeti SB130s. In addition, they will have a wrench on hand to help people out!
PEDALin’ FOOLS of Plaistow, NH – a mobile bicycle service for over 15 years will be in attendance
PEDRO’S is back to keep everyone cleaned and lubed with their latest products
Johnny and the Machine - a Boston blues/rock band will be playing their WICKED cool tunes!
CycleLoft will be grilling it up on the bbq
Forza-G's “BBQ for a Cure” will have pulled pork sandwiches for you
AND Chef Lee will have his SPECIAL Pasta Bolognese to help raise money for the PMC!
AWESOME RAFFLE from North Shore NEMBA (in conjunction with the LBS)
- PEDALS in’ FOOLS – a mobile bicycle service is offering a performance mountain bike overhaul valued at $250!
- JRA of Medford – (2) Industry Nine stems, (3) pairs Tifosi glasses, (4) swag packs and $1000 gift card toward merchandise at their store!
- Decarolis of N. Andover - (4) winter jackets and (4 ) Northwave’s winter gloves!
- Lauren of Perpetual Motion Adventures - A WICKED free MTB trip vacation: The Hayduke Trail (Trans -Utah) MTB Tour with Lizard Head Cycling Guides!!!
- 1 Up - USA: win their latest double bike rack (black) - $729 value!
2” Equip-D Double (black finish) https://www.1up-usa.com/product/equip-d-double/
- Highland Mountain Bike Park: (4) FIND YOUR RIDE gift card!!! (Includes full day pass, 1 hr instruction, bike & full-face helmet rental and safety equipment)
Prizes for Best Costume, Best Bunny Hop and Show Boss!
2019 EVENT SCHEDULE
9:00 - 11:00 Registration at the NEMBA Tent
9:00 - 3:00 Event Expo Open
Self-Guided Marked Course Open
Wicked Ride T-shirts, socks, koozies FOR SALE!
Raffle Tickets FOR SALE!
11:30 Fundraiser BBQ by Forza-G, Cycle Loft and LeeBo’s “Special”
12:00 “Johnny & the Machine” on stage playing Wicked Blues!
3:00 Course Closed (Still able to finish ride)
4:00 Gates Closed & Locked - All vehicles Must Be OUT of Campground
10:45 “Mellow” Intermediate with Hank Kells
Campground at Harold Parker State Forest
Harold Parker State Forest