NEMBA is looking to support programs that focus on diversity, equity and inclusion in cycling
Are you a non-profit, or an organized group that offers innovative access, programming, or initiatives to promote inclusion of all types in cycling in New England?
NEMBA is looking to financially support programs that focus on diversity, equity and inclusion in cycling. While programs that feature mountain biking would be ideal, we feel that any program supporting cycling is beneficial to the sport as a whole. These grants can be awarded to NEMBA chapters, land managers, non-profit organizations and initiatives created by local groups within New England.
Grant requests can be from $100 to $500 and will be awarded twice a year. Groups can submit one grant request per application cycle.
- December 15, 2021 to January 15, 2022 (Awarded February 15)
- May 15, 2022 to June 15, 2022 (Awarded July 15)
The following are required to be included in your application:
- Applicant Name, Organization, Email, Phone, Mailing Address
- Detailed description of your initiative: Why is it beneficial and necessary? What issues will be addressed?
- Explanation of exactly what the grant funds would be used for and if there is funding support from other areas as well.
- Letter of Recommendation from current participant, or potential future participant of this initiative, supporting your project.