We need your membership support. We are the premier organization in New England that builds, maintains and protects the trails that we enjoy to ride. Our mission is to educate and advocate for our sport, and to do this we need your financial support. As a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, your membership dues are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you ride a mountain bike in New England, we want YOU as a member!
Joining NEMBA has it's Privileges!
- You'll be part of the local and regional NEMBA community, with access to thousands of rides each year.
- Discounted tickets and season's passes at Highland Mountain Bike Park. $5 off days passes or 5% off a regular season pass.
- Access to NEMBA's group discount for Supplemental Accident, Life and Dental Insurance from AFLAC.
- Discounts at many bike shops around New England.
- A year's worth of SingleTracks Magazine.
- $60+ members recieve an annual Digital Subscription to Dirt Rag Magazine
- $100+ members become part of NEMBA's Headcap Leadership Society
- $250+ members receive a set of Maxxis 29'er tires
But most important, you'll be supporting mountain biking and help us fulfill our mission to promote and protect our sport throughout the region.
Join NEMBA Online:
Click on the membership plan listed below to add it to your shopping cart.
Download and Print your Application:
You can fill out this PDF application, print it out and mail it back to us. Click to download here. Join by phone with a Visa or MC. Call 800-57-NEMBA.
If you prefer to join by phone, call 800-57-NEMBA (800-576-3622), Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. You may also choose to and mail it to NEMBA. Our address is included on the printed application.
To purchase a Gift Membership, click the membership plan of choice listed above; then from within Your NEMBA Shopping Cart, select Gift from the Membership Order Status drop down box. During the checkout process, enter the Gift Membership recipient's credentials in the Shipping Address Section. (Make sure you uncheck the Check here if billing and shipping are the same box)
Many companies provide corporate matching funds to non-profits such as NEMBA.
This is an easy way for you to double your donation (or more!). Please check out the list of companies that might have an employee matching program, and if they do, contact your Human Resources department to find out if your NEMBA donation is elgible for a corporate match. Here is our current list of companies that provide corporate matches. If your company isn't listed but does provide matches, please let us know.
Change of Mailing Address:
Email Membership Services to submit a change of mailing address.